Sunday, August 28, 2011

Say Yes: Elliot Smith




Say Yes


I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl
Who's still around the morning after
We broke up a month ago and I grew up, I didn't know
I'd be around the morning after

It's always been wait and see
A happy day and then you pay
And feel like shit the morning after
But now I feel changed around and instead falling down
I'm standing up the morning after

Situations get fucked up and turned around sooner or later
And I could be another fool or an exception to the rule
You tell me the morning after...

Crooked spin can't come to rest
I'm damaged bad at best
She'll decide what she wants
I'll probably be the last to know
No one says until it shows and you see how it is
They want you or they don't....
Say yes

I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl
Who's still around the morning after...












No comments:

Post a Comment