Monday, August 8, 2011

New Death Ramps (Arctic Monkeys) & Miles Kane - Little Illusion Machine (Wirral Riddler)

"Little Illusion Machine (Wirral Riddler)" is a Suck It And See B-Side feat. Miles Kane and The Death Ramps (AKA Arctic Monkeys)





Swinging from room to room
Planting something new
I've riddled the riddle and I'd do it again
Back to the Wirral where it all began

Wirral riddler

Send a letter to me, baby
I’m on the edge of my seat
Send a letter to me, baby
Little illusion machine

Riding through the room
Something beautiful
He’s riddling the riddle, he’ll do it again
He’s going back to the Wirral where it all began

Wirral riddler

Send a letter to me, baby
I’m on the edge of my seat
Send a letter to me, baby
Little illusion machine

I tried it and I liked it but,
It just never gets close enough

Send a letter to me, baby

(Wirral)
So tell me, where have you been?
(Wirral)
Little illusion machine
(Wirral)
Hoping tonight is gonna send me back to you….

Wow!


And Arctic Monkeys interviewed by Rolling Stone here.... http://www.rollingstone.com/music/blogs/festivals/arctic-monkeys-talk-about-messing-with-setlists-on-tour-20110808


Arctic Monkeys Talk About Messing With Setlists on Tour

POSTED: By ROLLING STONE


Having jumped back and forth across the pond a lot already this year – with more international touring on the way – Arctic Monkeys tell Rolling Stone, backstage at Lollapalooza, that the shows have been fun for them. Touring in support of their summer release, Suck It and See, the band has really enjoyed fooling around with their setlist. "The way we recorded this album was pretty live, just the four of us in a room playing," they say. "It's definitely been cool figuring out which songs should go where in the set and sort of seeing people's reaction to it and when they clap their hands and say hooray."
Video by: Eric Helton, Interview by: Steve Baltin, Written by: Benjy Eisen






No comments:

Post a Comment