Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Waxahatchee Announces Livestream Series to Make Up for Covid-Cancelled Tour



Waxahatchee (aka Katie Crutchfield) released Saint Cloud in March via Merge Records. In the wake of her postponed spring tour, Waxahatchee has announced a series of livestreams that will take her through her entire discography. A full schedule and rundown is below. Tickets $15 per show and $50 for the entire series.

Katie had this to say about the shows: 

I’m announcing a run of five livestreams where I play all five of my albums in their entirety. This idea was born as a way to help support my band and crew through this time where we’ve had to cancel and move shows, thus causing a huge financial burden. I’m also donating a portion of the ticket sales to indie promoters around the country who have been so warm and hospitable to me over the years but are now facing a huge strain on their business.
 
I’ve wanted to go back into my catalog and play some of the deep cuts for a while, and this seems like a perfect way for me to do it. Join us every Monday in June.  
 
xoxo katie

Livestream Schedule:
06/01 - American Weekend
06/08 - Cerulean Salt
06/15 - Ivy Tripp
06/22 - Out In The Storm
06/29 - Saint Cloud 
Tickets are available HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment