His Huffington Post piece is here...
To "celebrate" Thatcher's life (and death), he's re-releasing the classic Thatcher parody album The Iron Lady...
The official website is here...
for the notorious satirical album
- Written by John Wells of Private Eye (Writer of the "Dear Bill" columns
& books and "Anyone For Denis?")
- Produced by John Lloyd (Producer of "Spitting Image", "QI", "Blackadder" and
"Not The Nine O'Clock News")
- Conceived & Co-Produced by Martin Lewis (Co-Creator/Producer of The
"Secret Policeman's Ball" series)
- Starring the "Prime Mimicker" Janet Brown (BBC TV's "Mike Yarwood Show") -
and John Wells
- Tells the unexpurgated story of "The Coming Of The Leader"! (From the Garden
of Eden to her coronation in Westminster Abbey!)
- Sixty minutes of Prime Ministerial satire!
- Three sassy songs including "The Iron Lady" and the orgasmic "I'm There!"
(Maggie as Madonna!)
- Originally released in 1979.
- Long unavailable. Never on CD or digital.
- Now being rush-reissued in digital format. In honour of Margaret Thatcher's
"You should reissue it! I think it'll find a much bigger audience
- Margaret Thatcher to producer Martin Lewis in 1991
VIBRATE WITH MAGGIE'S DANCE TRACK!
SEE & HEAR THE TITLE SONG!
BUY THE ALBUM!
BUY SINGLE OF
MAGGIE'S ORGASMIC DANCE TRACK!
BUY SINGLE OF THE TITLE SONG!
"The Iron Lady"
iTunes store and search using all of these three words:
IRON LADY THATCHER
Consumer enquiries: maggie@TheIronLady.com
Media enquiries: media@TheIronLady.com